¡Hola! Me llamo Jean! I’m a 20-something bella and I hate describing myself…BUT I’m trying here!
I’m usually at home (somewhere in QC), blogging, managing an online shop, writing, crafting, and reading. When I do get out, I enjoy spending time with my friends and eating good food. Also, I still play The Sims (currently The Sims 4 but I used to play the previous versions too). I used to play MMORPGs and quit upon realizing it was not good for relationships. Hehe
I can’t remember the exact year when I started blogging but it was when there’s still Friendster Blog. Then I transferred to Multiply when it wasn’t a “Marketplace” yet; blogged there most of my college years. Transferred again to Blogger/Blogspot because people were getting so mean in Multiply. Tried blogging with Tumblr but mostly used it for reblogs. And finally settled on a self-hosted WordPress site: http://jeanquiambao.net.
I’m usually a silent reader but I’m now learning to be more FC with other bloggers. Haha! 😛 I like sharing my thoughts, experiences, and anything I find interesting. I would love to make new friends through blogging. 🙂
For a sneak peek of my “writing” and “personality”, see below.
10 Commandments for Bloggers
- Thou shall not copy-and-paste without permission.
- Thou shall not plagiarize (steal other’s idea without proper citation).
- Thou shall not start nor participate in flame wars.
- Thou shall be aware and informed about Netiquette.
- Thou shall respect others’ ideas and opinions.
- Thou shall create honest and peaceful relationship with other bloggers.
- Thou shall keep blog updated.
- Thou shall not create a list thou can’t finish.