Hello dearies! I miss everyone and blogging. This month is the busiest yet and most of the times, I’m just too exhausted and drained to blog. So now I have this long list of backlogs, huehue. Let me cross off one item on that list and talk about my April collective haul.
When I made my first haul post last month, I didn’t really intended for it to be a monthly thing. But then I kept on
hoarding acquiring stuff which, I think, are worth sharing. Also, whenever I post photos of things (especially cute finds) on my Instagram, some would ask where to get them or how much they cost. So I figured why not make a post here on my blog and share those infos. Yes?
Let me just clarify, this is in no way bragging. I just want to share information (and fill up my blog too hehe). And yes, I know it’s almost the end of May but this post is only for my April haul. Let’s start with the haul list, shall we?
Basics from SM Department Store Beauty Section
I needed to restock some items and found interesting products while shopping.
- Celeteque Hydration Facial Wash, 100ml (Php 119.75) – I ran out of facial wash and I wanted to try this brand.
- My Nails Nail Polish Remover, 120ml (Php 30) – Because there’s no other brand available at that time and I’m not picky.
- Maybelline Face Powder in Nude Beige (Php 99) – I actually use a different brand of face powder but I wanted to try Maybelline’s. Also, this one’s really small and will be perfect for my kikay kit.
- Bobbie Nail Polish Correction Pen (Php 39) – I’ve been looking for a product like this for a long time and thank beauty gods, I found one! I like doing my own nails but we all know how it can be messy. I have yet to try this product though, I hope it meets my expectations! Heh.
Who says no to free stuff? Not me! I love trying out new products and I love it more when I get to try them for free. Heh.
- Dove Original Deo, 25ml (Free Sample) – This is from Dove x Bayo promo. You only need to sign-up on Dove’s Facebook Page and claim your free sample at any Bayo branch nationwide, so why the H not? I remember posting the promo link (months ago) on my social media accounts and on several forums I’m a member of; I hope you girls got one too. ^_^
- Forever deCrease Cream by Flawless (Free) – Flawless Face and Body Clinic has a #stayFLAWLESS promo where they will away vouchers for free items and services and discount coupons. You only have to access the app via mobile, sign-up and share the links to your Facebook or Twitter account to avail of the promo. I got the free facial voucher and free deCrease voucher. However, I didn’t receive any promo code through my email for the free facial. I did get the code for the free item so I went and claimed it at their Trinoma branch. This is an ongoing promo, the freebies I got are not available anymore but they still a few discount coupons; check out their FB Page. ^_~
Bench Skin Care Products
I saw the Acnedot from a fellow blogger Danica of Couple Diaries and I’ve been meaning to try that. So I finally bought some and grabbed another Bench beauty product.
- Bench Clearpore Acnedot (Php 22 per pack) – I currently have breakouts on my face (sooo annoying!!) and I’d like to see for myself if this product is effective. I will make a separate post about this!
- Bench Clearpore Charcoal Cleansing Strip (Php 22 per pack) – I also just want to try this.
I am so lucky to win Belo x Sample Room giveaway/IG photo contest! I love Sample Room so much!!! I am really happy and thankful to snag this Php 5,000 worth of Belo SunExpert products and beach essentials:
- Transparent/Waterproof/Sandproof Beach Bag
- Beach Mat
- Belo SunExpert Body Shield SPF60
- Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF40
- Belo SunExpert Transparent Mist SPF50
Sample Room Collective Haul
Last month, April, I signed up for Sample Room’s VIP membership and these are my collective haul for that month. Have I told you how much I love Sample Room? Heee. I promise to make separate posts of my Sample Room hauls just like I did on my first three SR loots. ^_^
I’m not really what you call a “fashionista” though I think I am okay when it comes to putting together an outfit. However, nowadays, I’m just really a shirt/blouse-and-jeans girl. Mainly because I stay at home most days and when I do go out, it’s for running errands. But when I really have a special day/night out, I see to it that I’m prettier than usual. Heh. ^_^ Anyway, these little somethings caught my eyes and it was really hard to resist them!
- Solemate Sandals (Php 299.75) – I love the color and it’s perfect for summer!
- Scarf (Php 199.75) – I fell in love with the print on this scarf. <3
Of course I have to have new craft supplies! LOL TBH, whenever I go out, I usually visit craft supplies stores and buy a thing or two.
- Square Post Cards (Php 5 each) – I like the designs and that’s enough. Heh.
- Notepad (Php 24.75) – Because I’m an addict. LOL
National Bookstore Finds
- Mini Seashells (Php 21.75 per pack) – I’m planning to make something and this would be perfect for that.
- Spiral Party Candles (Php 21) – I used this on my cousin’s birthday cake.
Home Decor and Organizers
Anyone reading my blog knows that I’ve been “spring cleaning” and I realized that I need a lot of organizers to actually keep our stuff, well, organized. These are not all of what I bought for our home and my room but these are, in my mind, the ones worth sharing. ^_^
- Candy Jar (Php 69.75) – I’ve been really wanting to have one for so long. I think I’ll be putting this on my bedside table or my vanity table…or on our coffee table…or maybe I should buy more? Haha!
- Relighting Candles (Php 19.75) – Okay, this isn’t really a home decor nor an organizer, but it’s in the photo, so. But actually, I bought this to prank my cousin but I forgot to bring this on her party…next time! LOL
- Glass Jar (Php 66) – I’d love to have lots of mason jars but this is too cheap to ignore! HAHA. I know a lot of online shops who sell the same exact thing for double the price. It actually gets sold in an instant on most Japan Home branches I’ve been to. I wish I bought more than one! Pfft.
- DIY Filing Rack (Php 88 each) – I like how adjustable this rack is! Also, I really really need this.
- Black Photo Frame (Php 199.75) – What can I say, it’s pretty!
- Sharpie in Gold (Php 59.75) – This is more like a craft stuff but I can ALSO use this in decorating and organizing!
- 2-in-1 Vintage Photo Frames (Php 88) – I LOVE this color so much than even if I already have this in pink, I felt a strong need to buy another one! HAHA! Sorry!
- Acrylic Lipstick Organizer (Php 99) – My lipsticks are scattered on my vanity drawer, I need this!
Funny, I didn’t buy any of these but they are two of the most practical things in this haul!
- Pepper Spray (Gift, SRP: Php 300) – I saw this at True Value; my boyfriend insisted on buying it for me. (Thanks mi love! XO) <3 Love the pink leather case!
- 4GB USB Flash Drive (Free) – This was from Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak’s promo. You’ll get one when your bill is at least Php 300. I was lucky enough to get this on the last day of their promo. Umabot pa! ^_^
And that is not all but that is most of it! Hehe. Can’t wait to share my May haul, it’s CRAZY!!!
What’s your favorite in this haul?
Do you know other places to buy pretty photo frames from?
Also, if you liked/enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. ^_^
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I bought the items using my own, hard-earned moolah. Free items are acquired by personally joining promos, giveaways, and contests. I am not affiliated with any of the brand/store/company mentioned in this post. All thoughts and opinions here are based on my personal experience and are not prejudiced.
But I do accept Sponsored Posts; for more information, click HERE.