Reading blogs and browsing Pinterest everyday inspires me to be more creative. Yes, I do like cute and pretty things ever since but I would always avoid that “temptation” because my alter ego would argue the practicality of those stuff. It’s definitely a struggle whenever I go shopping or window-shopping, LOL!
But last month, I have indulged myself a bit. Only a little! Heh. I can be impulsive and may have hoarder tendencies, and no, I’m not proud of that. Tsk. But these pretty little things here are too cute to ignore! ^_^
What are they? Lemme tell you pic-by-pic…
- Daiso Finds – A dish stand which I do not intend to use for dishes. A set of two pretty pink frames. A very cute cupcake plate.
Alter ego: Why buy something and not use it for its original purpose?
Me: Because I’m creative~ and resourceful~!
- Papemelroti Haul – I love Papemelroti! Look at those pretty new designs. And oh, they have more scrapbooking stuff now like stickers and those CraftCuts!! To be honest, I intended for some of those stuff be on my blog anniversary (last March 9th) giveaway but, well, things didn’t go as planned. Pfft.
Alter ego: So what are you going to do with them now?
Me: I could do a birthday giveaway! Four months from now…right? Hmm, would anyone want to receive scrapbooking/craft supplies?
- Home Works Finds – Two pink scented candles. Why? I don’t know, my rational brain might have been asleep when I bought those! Haha! They’re cute though, right? Hihi
Alter ego: So, did you use them already?
Me: No, but they’re still cute!
- Robinsons Department Store Mini Haul – Fragrance oil for my room. Unscented tea light candles. And two candle warmers.
Alter ego: FIRST, Candles again? Seriously? How many candles do you need, for real?!? SECOND, two colors OF THE SAME THING?!?
Me: First, I can’t use the other candles for the candle warmer, can I? I have to use a tea light candle, don’t I? Second, in my defense, they were on sale and I couldn’t pick one between the two colors because I love them both! Heh.
- NBS Purchase – The Candy DIY Book! So much craft projects and ideas!! Yay!!!
Alter ego: Don’t you already have Martha Stewart’s craft book? And aren’t all the DIY projects and ideas on that book you just bought are ALSO available on the Internet FOR FREE?
Me: Shut up!
I may also have other stuff I bought last month that are not included in the pictures. They are cute too but it seems that I forgot to take a picture of them so…next time na lang! Hehe ^_^
What’s the cutest thing you bought recently? Was it an impulsive buy?
Also, if you liked/enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. ^_^
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I bought the items using my own, hard-earned moolah. I am not affiliated with any of the brand/store/company mentioned in this post. All thoughts and opinions here are based on my personal experience and are not prejudiced.
But I do accept Sponsored Posts; for more information, click HERE.