Hi there, 2017!
Apologies for not welcoming you in much grandeur. In my defense, I was not in the best of moods as 2016 has been quite cruel. Nonetheless, I welcome you with hope and faith. Please be good to me as I will be to you.
Here to stay,
P.S. I would love to continue writing that letter but my bed is pulling me to a deep slumber; and while I can still resist it, let me share with you what’s keeping me awake.
Note to self:
- Read actual books again. You were happier when you used to.
- Think less. Overthinking won’t make you smarter.
- Have faith. In the world, on people, in your self.
- Stop eating your feelings. You are not getting any younger, nor slimmer.
- Get back to blogging regularly. Think of why you did it in the first place.
- DO THAT THING. Or move on.
I am currently designing a new theme for this website. What would you like to see, style and layout wise? It should be up in a month or two, depending on how much actual free time I get.
There’s an ongoing giveaway on my YouTube channel! Check the video below if you want to join. Good luck!