¡Hola chicas! How are you? ^_^ So quick update on my life~…I’ve been busy “spring cleaning” our home these past few days and doing other work and stuff. I can’t believe I’m busier now than back when I still have an “office work!” Oh well, I did this to myself. Point is, I feel really bad for being MIA too much on this blog. But don’t worry (as if anyone cares, LOL) because I am learning the art of time management and hopefully, I’ll be able to allot time for blogging everyday again!
I may be busy and had no
time chance to blog lately but I try to read/catch-up on my favorite blogs whenever I have a free time. So last week, I received yet another blogging award from one of my most favorite bloggers–Gen-zel of Genzel Kisses–and it’s called the Sunshine Blogger award. It’s pretty much like Liebster award and this time, I won’t bother researching its history and origin, LOL.
To Gen, thank you sis, for tagging and nominating me! You know I love you to bits! ^_^ Alright, lezz do this!
- Post a picture of the Sunshine Blogger Award (I ~also~ made my own)
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers, that you feel bring sunshine to the blogging world. (Be sure to notify them)
- Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers
11 Random Facts About Me
- Hi, I’m Jean and I’m a hoarder. Not really though. Haha! I might have a tendency to be one, sometimes, when my rationality and practicality are on break; or when there’s-so-many-choices-I-can’t-just-pick-one; or when I’m sad and have committed myself to a retail therapy; or when it’s really, really cute; or when it’s pink or teal or turquoise or green; etc. LOL
- I am 23 years old. A lot of people usually thought that I’m older, do I look older? You guys, you wound me, I have feelings ya know! Tsk. IDK, perhaps it’s because I act~ older (more mature, that’s what that is, heh). But if it’s really my “looks” then I blame the stress, sleep deprivation, and my fat cells! Haha! My boyfriend once said though that it’s because I usually hang out and make friends with older (than me) people…LOL, hi friends!
- I live with my three sisters. Yes, we’re all girls and there’s four of us, imagine that (not in a weird way PLS)! And oh, I’m the eldest AND prettiest! LOL JK about the latter, we’re all equally pretty. Haha!
- I’m not always this fat. If you knew me back in high school, or even first-year college, and never seen me since then, you’d probably won’t recognize me. Again, stress, etc. Hahahuhu
- I’m quite shy, in person, at first. But talk to me and I probably won’t stop babbling! Or not. It depends. Hehe
- I love food, eating, and I’m not a picky eater. And that’s also why I’m fat. No creepy crawlies though!
- I’m a blue baby. I have a CHD-VSD. My heart is literally broken since birth. In Tagalog layman’s term: may butas ang puso ko. I’m more normal~ than others who have the same condition though. Wow, I think this is the first time I told everyone about this! I mean, my family and close friends know of course, but I rarely go around saying hi-my-name-is-Jean-and-I-have-a-broken-heart. So I’d probably do a separate blog about this if anyone’s interested or when I feel like sharing how it has affected my life (clue: it’s not always rainbows and butterflies).
- I don’t like watching horror films, especially on the big screen. Not that I’m scared/afraid but I think it’s a waste of time and money. But I do like gory films/shows with excellent stories (e.g. Game of Thrones).
- I have a boyfriend. We’ve been together for five years (going six in a few months). We met in college. He’s older than me and he didn’t know that when he started courting me (until my 18th birthday!). LOL (read no. 2 again, haha)
- I had my first surgery done when I was two/three years old, to fix my cleft palate. Lawd, why am I such an abnormal baby? Hahahuhu No hard feelings though, Lord. Heh (Also the first time I announced this to the world wide web!)
- I may have a very sensitive sense of smell and hearing. Sometimes at night, I’d wake up to a slight noise only to realize it’s just the cat playing. There are nights that I can’t sleep because I can hear the clock ticking or the fan/aircon buzzing. And I usually smell things that others don’t notice, and it’s usually a bad scent and that’s sad. It’s not me, I swear!
Whoa! That’s a long random facts! Haha! Told ya, I miss blogging and I’m a babbler. Heh. Anyway, if you want to know more about me, don’t hesitate to ask! ^_^
Now, the questions…
Gen’s Questions for me:
- One makeup product you can’t live without?
I don’t put on make-up everyday so I can live without any but if I MUST REALLY pick one, it’d be mascara.
- What’s your dream vacation?
Travel outside the country alone and go to a scenic country (probably somewhere in Europe).
- Silliest thing you’ve ever done?
I’m not proud of it so I’d like to keep it buried in my memory. Haha
- Who’s your ultimate celebrity crush?
There are two! Matt Bomer (yes, even if he’s gay because there’s nothing wrong with that!) and Chris Hemsworth (because he’s a god, duh! haha).
- Favorite singer?
Lorde and Sarah Bareilles
- Food you hate?
Nothing! LOL No one should hate food! Love, love, love lang! Haha! But I have non-favorites, still, doesn’t mean I hate them, so.
- Most favorite red lipstick?
I actually just started trying red lipsticks (I used to avoid them) and I haven’t tried MAC yet (so I can’t pretend to like it)…I’m currently trying out Colour Collection’s Queen Bee (which I got from Sample Room) and so far, I’m loving it! ^_^
- Android or iOS? Why?
iOS!!! No words just love. Heh
- What is blogging to you?
Blogging is sharing knowledge and ideas, challenging yourself to be better, inspiring others, engaging with different people and making lasting connections, I thank you, bow.
- Most favorite blog site?
Yours, Gen, of course! ^_~ Also, lots of lifestyle and craft blogs!
- Dress or pants?
I stopped wearing dress now because I’m fat
and insecure about it. So for now, pants. But I do want to wear a dress again!! Soon, soon. ^_^
So, for my nominees, I’m tagging these 11* wonderful bloggers whose blogs and personalities add a ray of sunshine in my day! ^_^ Here they are, in random order:
- Aiza (www.loveisamutt.com)
- Danica (www.thesweetkitty216.blogspot.com)
- Angel (www.invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com)
- Nathalie (www.blackshirt13.wordpress.com)
- Kirsten (www.hi-and-lo.blogspot.com)
- Kat (www.misskatv.com)
- Janet (www.beautyboxchic.blogspot.ca)
- Jackie (www.jacquelineuy.blogspot.com)
- Leah (www.whiteskyproject.com)
- Shayne (www.queenofallyousee.com)
- Glenda (www.gcandedeir.wordpress.com)
*Gen, I’d add you to the list but that would be too repetitive for you. But you are also one of the most wonderful bloggers I know. ^_^
And here are my questions for you girls…
11 Questions for you
- What time do you usually wake up and get up from bed? (You may have two answers. Hehe)
- What do you do first thing in the morning?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- Any other morning ritual/s?
- Care to share your top/favorite be-happy tip?
- What’s your plan on how to spend the rest of your Summer?
- How do you cheer yourself up when you’re feeling low?
- How do you relax?
- Favorite chill-out place?
- Pool or beach?
And that’s it! Hoping to read your answers soon. Send me your post’s link in the comments below. ^_^
Share your thoughts and leave a comment down below.
Also, if you liked/enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. ^_^