Let me share with you what I got inside my July 2015 BDJ Box. You’ve probably seen it all but I just want to share mine and my first impressions on the products I got.
This is the last regular BDJ Box for this year; they are now offering BDJ Box Elite only, from August to December. I got this box last July 24 which is still late but a little earlier than the previous month. Honestly, I kind of forgot that I was expecting a July BDJ Box so I was, actually, a little surprised when I received mine.
Above is my unboxing video where I talked about each product and what I think about each one. If you like to know more about the items, continue scrolling down for a detailed write-up.
Items and First Impressions
This July BDJ Box comes in a larger-than-normal box. This is still under the regular-subscription though. TBH, I was a little wary when I saw the size of this box because, usually, this kind of large BDJ Box means “grocery box”–as what other subscribers like to call it. In the past, at least, a huge BDJ Box would contain products that you can easily get from any grocery store; and sometimes they would not have impressive quality/products/brands. This box is different though.
Inside are the usual pamphlet/info card and inspirational stickers. The thing with July’s info card is that it has clues, as you can see in the logos, about the items inside. The sticker reads “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself” which I find very motivational and encouraging. This box’s theme and title is Prepped and Polished which, basically, means that it’s a collection of products that will help you look well even with only a short time of getting ready.
- Dove Oxygen & Nourishment Shampoo (Php 115 / 180mL) – Got the full-sized product and it smells fresh!
- Dove Oxygen & Nourishment Conditioner (Php 115 / 180mL) – Comes in full size and smells nice too. I’m very excited to try this.
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bars (Php 441 / 127g) – Got three 28g-bars. It’s unscented. Haven’t heard of it until now but I’m familiar with their facial cleanser.
- Celeteque Cleansing Oil (Php 199 / 50mL) – Got the full-sized product, though I believe, they have larger sizes too. Tried this before and it’s great. Happy to have this again!
- V10 Plus Serum (Php 4,750 / 30mL) – First time I’ve heard of this brand and product. I got two sample sachets, each contains 2mL. Got the Collagen and Biocell variants.
- Carmex Tube Lip Balm (Php 110 / 10g) – Full-sized. I’ve been wanting to try this brand since I’ve heard of it. Finally!
- Carmex Click Stick Lip Balm (Php 110 / 4.25g) – Got the full-sized product in Strawberry variant. I love that it has SPF 15!
- Canmake Nail Polish (Php 330 / 3.8g) – I got the shade #76 (Lime Green). I love nail polish and I’m impressed at how quick-drying this one is.
- FS Luscious Lipstick (Php 299 / 4g) – I may have found my perfect pink lippie! I got a matte lipstick in the shade of Camelia.
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara (Php 1,300 / 8.5mL) – Got a 3g-deluxe-sample tube. I love this so much! It’s one of the best mascaras I’ve tried so far.
- Benefit Cosmetics Gift Voucher – Complimentary makeupper and brow consultation.
Theme, Worth, Quality
July 2015’s box is better than the previous large BDJ Boxes because it is very well-curated. The product variety is well balanced; there’s equal amount of skin care, bath & body products, and cosmetics. Most of the products are in full-size and those that came in sample-size are enough to try out and test the products. However, I’m still not a big fan of sachets.
Noting the theme, these products are the basics and must-haves. They can really help you get prepped and polished quickly. These products are very practical and they’re a great help especially in this bed weather.
While most of them are readily available at the grocery stores, I still love having them as I’ve heard great things about them. And even though I got some products that I’ve already tried before, I don’t mind getting more of them. I believe every product in this box is of great quality which makes me love this box even more!
All-in-all, this box is worth at least Php 1,278, discounting the cost of sample-sized items and coupon. This is a regular (but larger) BDJ Box; mine’s from a 3-month-subscription package (Php 1,700); a regular monthly subscription costs Php 580. Overall, I would say that on theme, worth, and quality, this box is good!
For subscription options and more information, you may visit BDJBox.com. Check them out on social media at @BDJBox.
Did you get a July 2015 BDJ Box too? Share your unboxing link in the comments!
What’s your favorite item from your July BDJBox?
Leave a comment if you want me to do a review on any product/s in this box.
Let me hear your thoughts and leave a reply down below.
Also, if you liked/enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. ^_^
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I am neither paid nor asked to write this post. I am not affiliated with any of the brand/store/company mentioned in this post. All thoughts and opinions here are based on my personal experience and are not prejudiced.