I finally got my hands again on another BDJ Box!! YAY! Yes, BDJ Box has been overly in demand this year and I thought I wouldn’t get any! I think I subscribed last February or March but has only gotten an allocation starting June. All months before that were already sold out; crazy, right?
This box came in the mail last Saturday which was also the first day of delivery. It’s late, actually, considering that they used to send out boxes on the second week of every month. Thank heavens, it’s worth the wait! A few days before they released this month’s boxes, the BDJBox team posted on their social media channels a teaser of what might be the theme/brand for June. There’s a lot of different guesses but no one got the correct answer. And that’s such a relief! Let’s just say that I’m not very fond of the other products people were guessing it would be. Besides, it’s what we love about BDJ Box–the thrill and surprise we get upon receiving our boxes and discovering new brands and products that most of us haven’t actually tried before.
Alright, here’s my unboxing video and I’d really appreciate it if you watch it. If you like to know more about the items, continue scrolling down for a detailed write-up.
Items and First Impressions
This month, we have a Bioderma exclusive BDJ Box on a regular subscription size. Inside are the usual pamphlet/info card and inspirational stickers. Can we just talk about how lovely this month’s stickers are? I love the design/typography, the colors, and the quote–“Make today beautiful”–is one of the best, so far. This box’s theme is Biology at the service of dermatology.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O (Php 638, 100mL) – It comes in a cute deluxe-sample-sized packaging and has 10mL. Can’t wait to try this!
- Bioderma Sensibio DS+ (Php 1,628, 40mL) – It has a mild scent common to most topical creams. Comes in a 5mL deluxe sample tube.
- Bioderma Sensibio Light (Php 1,548, 40mL) – Almost doesn’t have a scent and is very moisturizing! The deluxe sample tube has 5mL but it goes a long way.
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive (Php 1,418, 200mL) – Perfect for very sensitive/irritable skin. It has a very light scent and comes in an 8mL deluxe sample tube.
- Bioderma Atoderm Preventive (Php 1,998, 200mL) – Got an 8mL deluxe sample tube. It aims to prevent and soothe atopic dermatitis on children. With a light powdery scent, it is the best smelling Bioderma product in this box.
- Bioderma Sébium AKN (Php 1,038, 30mL) – It claims to refine the skin texture especially on acne-prone skin. I think I will love this. It has a very light, somewhat peppery, scent and comes in a 5mL deluxe sample tube.
- Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner (Php 1,468, 30mL) – This might be my favorite item on the set as it claims to tighten pores and correct blemishes. It has the same scent as the Sébium AKN and also comes in a 5mL deluxe sample tube.
- Bioderma Photoderm Max (Php 1,348, 40mL) – This sunscreen has SPF 100, is fragrance free, paraben free, and works well on sensitive skin. It’s probably one of the best sunscreens in the market. It comes in a 5mL deluxe sample tube and has a scent similar to most sunscreens but lighter.
- The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain (Php 795, 8mL) – I’m happy to get this as a treat from this month’s box! This is one of the best lip and cheek stains I’ve tried so far. It’s an 8mL full-sized item.
- The Body Shop Discount Coupon (Php 200) – 200-peso off on a Php 1,000 single-receipt purchase on regular-priced TBS items. It’s good that it’s valid until the end of the year.
Theme, Worth, Quality
This June 2015 BDJ Box is the best box I’ve seen this year. First, it is an exclusive box and, second, it’s from Bioderma. Bioderma may not be new here in our country but it is not very accessible. This month, BDJ Box succeeds in one of its missions of introducing the best brands and products to its subscribers. Bioderma is, indeed, one of the best skin care brands in the market today. The science behind it makes every Bioderma product effective and of high quality.
All Bioderma products in this box comes in deluxe sample sizes. BDJ Box was sweet enough to include treats of The Body Shop items. Though, I’m very curious about the Bioderma Sensibio H2O and hoped that they included the 100mL-sized product instead. I’ve also seen pictures of other June BDJ Boxes and there’s a lot of variations. I wish I also got the Bioderma eye cream.
This box’s monetary value is worth at least Php 795 (that’s the TBS lip and cheek stain), discounting the sample-sized items and coupon. Still, this month’s box is so worth every buck spent on the subscription. This is a regular (but exclusive) BDJ Box; mine’s from a 3-month-subscription package (Php 1,700); a regular monthly subscription costs Php 580. Overall, I would say that on theme, worth, and quality, this box is spot on!
For subscription options and more information, you may visit BDJBox.com. Check them out on social media at @BDJBox.
Did you get a June 2015 BDJ Box too? Share your unboxing link in the comments!
What’s your favorite item from your Bioderma exclusive BDJBox?
Leave a comment if you want me to do a review on any product/s in this box.
Also, if you liked/enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. ^_^
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I am neither paid nor asked to write this post. I am not affiliated with any of the brand/store/company mentioned in this post. All thoughts and opinions here are based on my personal experience and are not prejudiced.