Hey everyone! I’m so happy to report that I am successful in my self-imposed shopping ban! Yay! *cartwheels* Haha! But look, I still have a few things in my June haul. ^_^
Of course I still shopped for some stuff like groceries, food, and some non-essential items; you know, like a normal person. But come on, compared to my April and May hauls, this is still a huge win for me! I actually thought there’s not going to be any haul post for June because I didn’t really buy much stuff; then I attended two events and got lots of freebies. *happy dance* Okay, here they are!
Product samples, freebies, and cheap finds
- Japanese Facial Masks – these were product samples sent to me by Kracie Philippines for review
- Wooden Art Frame – bought this at Japan Home for 88 pesos; I needed a large frame and this is perfect
- Lace Table Runner – bought it at Japan Home too, for 66 pesos; it’s not actually fabric lace but it’s still pretty
- GEG Pouch, Zomato Mug and Pen – some of the freebies I got from #BoomPH Social Media Day
- Watch – bought this from a booth at #SMday event
A huge bag of grocery items, product samples, and other merchandise from the SuySing event. Thanks to my boyfriend’s parents for asking me to tag along and giving me this part of their freebies. Made me wish I was a member too! Heh.
My love for freebies is almost as great as my love for food. Haha! I love that I got a lot of practical stuff, not to mention, for free! ^_^ I can’t wait to go over all these stuff and try some really interesting products. I also got a lot of free food from both events last month but no photos here because
I’m a pig they’re already in my tummy! LOL
What’s your favorite in this haul?
Have you ever had a shopping ban? How did you do?
Also, if you liked/enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. ^_^
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I bought some of these items using my own, hard-earned moolah. Other items are free samples and promotional giveaways. I am neither paid nor asked to write this post. I am not affiliated with any of the brand/store/company mentioned in this post. All thoughts and opinions here are based on my personal experience and are not prejudiced.