The Monday Grace is a list of things I am grateful for in the most challenging day of the week.
- Flowers. Good food. Surprises. I am loved.
- The driver who stopped his jeepney to avoid a cat on the road. Faith in humanity restored!
- Chocolates. Because they really have “happy chemicals”.
- Finding an inspiration.
- Having the strength to ignore negativity.
- Sisters who actually talk to you. Because not all siblings are close and I’m grateful that we are.
- Having something really good to look forward to.
- Knowing that this is my fourth entry. I completed four consecutive weekly entries on “The Monday Grace” project. Ergo, I’ve been positive every Monday for a whole month! Yay me!
What do you do to beat the Monday blues?
Let me hear your thoughts. Leave a comment down below! 😉
OT: Who’s familiar with alex van halen?