This Monday is very, very, very challenging! I actually thought that I wouldn’t make a Monday Grace post for this week. But I just accepted the challenge and tried my best to ignore the bad vibes around me today.
The Monday Grace is a list of things I am grateful for and happy things that I think of to beat Monday blues.
- Sold my first item on eBay! It’s hard getting noticed when you’re a new seller but I’m glad to have my first eBay customer and sale.
- Checking an item on my to-do list. I have a long list and it’s a struggle doing them all but at least, I’m making a progress everyday.
- Trying out a new craft project. Crafting makes me feel at peace.
- Getting new items for our online shop. I still have to organize, do a product shoot, and upload them online, though.
- Finding a new favorite restaurant. I feel possessive about it though, I’m not sure if I should share it with everyone. I don’t want people to invade it and crowd it up. Haha! I’m sorry, I’m not being mean, it’s great when people take my recommendation. It’s just that, I feel that this new place can be my special place. ^_^
- Making my first beauty product review. I’m not sure if I did the right thing but I’m just relieved to have finally done it. Please be nice! Heee
- My boyfriend, sending me funny links. He knows I’m having a bad day. I know he’ll be reading this, and I just want everyone to know how great he is for trying to make me smile.
- Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate Sensation. <3
What made you smile today?