Today is one of the happiest Monday I’ve ever had. Nothing grand really happened; I just learned to be happy just because. ^_^
The Monday Grace is a list of things I am grateful for and happy things that I think of to beat Monday blues.
- The Oscars 2014. A great way to start the day! I’m really glad our cable provider gave us–subscribers–a live telecast. I can actually complete this list just by mentioning the things I love about this year’s Oscars! Haha! But I’ll try not to. Heee.
- Ellen DeGeneres and THE most EPIC group selfie that crashed Twitter! LOL
- Having a new phone. Which I badly need, BTW.
- Leftover GVs from watching Hagikhikan: Ang Pagbabalik last Friday. UP profs are the best talaga!!
- Celebrating my aunt’s birthday last weekend and seeing our favorite and cutest nephew again.
- Yema cake! From Quezon!
- #100happydays. A challenge to be happy for 100 days in a row.
- Winning Genzel’s Reader of the Month: February.
Did you watch The Oscars today? What are your favorite moments?