Well, hello there! I wish I could share my unboxing of the latest BDJ Box this year but I was not able to subscribe to that hence this throwback unboxing. Ha! You’ve probably seen all the unboxings but not all BDJ Boxes are created equal and everyone’s opinion matters, so here’s mine. *wink*
Watch the video below if the wanna see the quick unboxing and it’s real quick, promise! I’m proud of myself for making it under three minutes because if you’re a blabber like me, you know how it is. Also, I’m actually not in the video so that helped. Haha! If you like this “style” of unboxing more than my previous ones, please do let me know in the comments below.
Items and First Impressions
This is a Benefit exclusive BDJ Box. Note that other boxes/subscribers may have different items in theirs. As always, it has the pamphlet with product infos and 5 stickers with a note that says “Love the way you look. Look the way you love.” This month’s box title is Sweet Shoppe.
- Total Moisture Facial Cream (Php 2,300 for 48.2g) – I got a deluxe sample with 8.9g and a sachet (good for single use). It has a mild fragrance-like scent which I totally love. This must be one of the best smelling facial moisturizers I’ve tried!
- Big Easy Complexion Perfector (Php 2,000 for 35ml) – My deluxe sample of 3ml comes in shade 5: Beige. I’m excited about the liquid to powder effect of this product and the SPF 35 PA+++ is a sweet treat!
- Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain (Php 1,700 for 12.5ml) – Also comes in deluxe sample size with 2.5ml. It claims to be smudge-proof and smooch-proof; must be the perfect lip and cheek stain!
- Posiebalm Hydrating Lip Balm (Php 1,000 for 3g) – This deluxe sample has 0.5g. It smells nice and I love the pinkish shade.
- They’re Real! Push-Up Liner (Php 1,300 for 1.4g) – Another deluxe sample with 0.10g. I’ve been hearing a lot of raves about this and I can’t wait to try it myself!
- They’re Real! Mascara (Php 1,300 for 8.5g) – With 3g, this is the second largest deluxe sample in the set. I love the effect of this mascara!
- They’re Real! Makeup Remover (Php 1,000 for 50ml) – Got a deluxe sample with 7.5ml. Claims to remove waterproof eye makeup without irritating the eyes; we’ll see!
- Instant Comeback Facial Serum – It comes is a sachet that’s good for single use only. I love facial serums; can’t wait to see how good this is!
- Hello Gorgeous! Voucher – Free makeupper and brow consultation at Benefit stores, why not!
Theme, Worth, Quality
This is a Benefit exclusive BDJ Box for November 2014. There’s really no core theme like the regular boxes. This “Sweet Shoppe” box is, in a way, similar to their 2014 Christmas gift sets (which have full-sized products).
This is my last box on my 3-month subscription (check out my 1st & 2nd) and I’m very happy to finally get an exclusive box! From what I’ve heard, this is the third Benefit exclusive BDJ Box. I don’t really mind because I didn’t get the previous boxes, making this my first. Heh.
Everything comes in deluxe sample sizes plus two products on sachets. I love the variety of items in my box; I wouldn’t mind getting two of some items, though. I’ve seen other versions of the Sweet Shoppe BDJ Box and I wish I had some of the other items as well! Hee. While I really wish that there was at least one item in full size, I appreciate having the chance to try all of these Benefit products.
It hard to compute for the total value of this box and I won’t even try. But for me, getting to try new and expensive products (at least for me), even in small amounts, is still worth it. This is a regular-subscription BDJ Box; mine’s from a 3-month-subscription package (Php 1,700); a regular monthly subscription costs Php 580.
For subscription options and more information, you may visit BDJBox.com.
Did you get a November 2014 BDJ Box too? Share your unboxing link in the comments!
What’s your favorite item from your Benefit-exclusive box?
Leave a comment if you want me to do a review on any product/s in this box.
Also, if you liked/enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. ^_^
Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I am neither paid nor asked to write this post. I am not affiliated with any of the brand/store/company mentioned in this post. All thoughts and opinions here are based on my personal experience and are not prejudiced.