Hi! I know the week’s almost over but let me just share my goals for this week. Also, I’m sorry for being MIA these past few days, I was not feeling well and was experiencing horrible pain in my ear. I had it checked already and I’m now recovering and actually feeling a bit better. I had a great week though, before all of that, and I’ve finally watched The Fault in Our Stars and it was totally-awesome-makes-me-want-to-watch-again! <3
By the way, thank you all for still reading my blog and leaving comments! It felt really good reading your sweet words. I love you girls, always, okay? Heh
Alright, I’ll be listing my weekly wishes below. I might be late posting about it but I swear, I’ve been doing them since the start of the week! ^_^
LAST WEEK’S WISHES
- Develop a new routine. Still stuck on my usual morning routine but hopefully, I’ll get to add more to that now that I’m feeling better.
- Read a book. I started reading a book…heh
- Make smoothies. Just once though. But will try more this week!
- Have a craft day. Check! I’m trying a couple of new craft projects and I’m still getting the hang of it.
THIS WEEK’S WISHES
- Finish my “currently-reading” book. I might have grabbed the wrong book to read or whatever but I’m not really feeling it… Maybe it’s just me though, so I’m willing to give it a chance.
- Don’t drink sodas for the whole week. Sodas, softdrinks, carbonated drinks, whatever you call them, none of that for me this week!
- Sleep more. It’s weird because no matter how late I sleep at night, I will always wake up too early in the morning. I’m averaging at four hours of sleep at night and we all know that’s not good so yep, must sleep more!
- Get well. Hopefully, I’ll get better soon because I kind of hate taking meds.
This week’s goals are quite challenging TBH so pray for me sistahs! Haha
Are you a goal-setter? Join us now and share your wishes! Click the image below to learn more about Weekly Wishes.
I’d love to read your thoughts; leave a reply down below.
Also, if you liked/enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. ^_^